In the previous post, I introduced you to Philippine Airlines online booking. I mentioned that Philippine Airlines online booking is the most convenient way of booking Philippine Airlines flight. Visit that post of mine to know the benefits of using the Philippine Airlines online booking.
If you are already convinced of the advantages of using the Philippine Airlines online booking, then what you need to know next is the step-by-step process in of using it.
Using the Philippine Airlines online booking is very easy. The Philippine Airlines website is user friendly and easy to navigate. Here's the step-by-step process of using the Philippine Airlines online booking:
1. Philippine Airlines Online Booking Form - Go to the Philippine Airlines website. Fill up the Philippine Airlines online booking form found that website.
|Philippine Airlines online booking form.|
You can see that my origin is Manila and my destination is Zamboanga. I filled up both the departure and return dates because the flight that I am booking is roundtrip. The promotion code near the bottom of the form is only for people who availed some promos from Philippine Airlines (PAL). Click the “Search” button.
2. Flight Selection Page - Clicking the search button on the Philippine Airlines online booking form will take you to the Flight Selection page. That page allows you to choose the time of flight that you want at the fare that will fit your budget.
|The flight selection page.|
There are five kinds of fares that you can choose from. The one with the cheapest fare is the Fiesta Deal, followed by Fiesta Saver, Fiesta Plus, Mabuhay Classic and Mabuhay Premium. Each of the fares available has their own benefits, which you can check at the Philippines Airlines website.
Click on the “Next” once you chose the flight schedule and fare that you want.
3. Summary of Flight Itinerary - The next page will show the summary of your flight itinerary. This step allows you to review the details of your flight. Check carefully if your flight is correct to avoid the hassle of correcting after paying for your booking. You can also see the total cost of your booking.
This step also allows you to decide if you want to avail the Travel Insurance offered by Chartis Philippines. Click the “Next” button after you agreed to the terms and conditions written on the page.
4. Personal Details and Payment Options - The next step is filling up your personal details. The website will ask you to provide your name and contact information. You will also provide your preferred payment mode. The payment options for Philippine Airlines online booking are through credit card or BancNet ATM Card.
After filling up your personal details and your preferred payment option, you can either choose to choose your seat (by clicking on the “Choose Your Seat” button) or go directly to payment (by clicking the “Proceed to Payment” option).
5. Payment - The final step is payment and that step is quite easy because you just have to use your credit card or ATM card.
So, that’s the step by step process in Philippine Airlines online booking. Hope that this helped and may you have a blessed flight.
You may also read my other article on how to avail PAL promo fares.