Good news to members of the PagIBIG Fund. You can now register your account online. This means that you can avoid the long lines that are common in many PagIBIG branches. And since this is an online transaction, you can do this anytime and any place where there is Internet connection.
So, how can you register your account in Pag IBIG Fund Online Registration? Here are the easy steps:
1. Go to PagIBIG Online Membership Registration.
2. On the page that will appear, choose “Register as a New Member” then click Continue at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter the code to prove that you are not a robot then click “Proceed”
4. Fill up the form that will appear. Make sure that your name, the name of parents, and other info are correct. Just click the Next button to go to the other part of the online forms, which are: Other Info, Address, Contacts, Beneficiaries, Member Category, Emp. History, and Summary
5. When you reach the Summary tab or part of the form, you can review your personal details prior to submission to PagIBIG Online Membership Registration. Click Review MDF to review your online registration to PagIBIG Fund.
I highly suggest that you review the information that you entered before clicking the Submit Registration button. You can edit incorrect information by clicking Back. Make sure that all information are correct so as to avoid problems with your PagIBIG Fund account later on.
Click Submit Registration button after your review. The Successful Registration page shall indicate that the registration process was completed.
Registering your account using the Pag IBIG Fund Online Registration is quite easy. It’s just 4 steps. I highly recommend that you use it to avoid the hassles and keep your PagIBIG Fund account updated.