BPIExpressOnline, or BPI Express Online, is the online service of the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) that allows depositors to access their accounts 24/7. With BPIExpressOnline, depositors can check balance of their BPI accounts, pay bills, transfer funds and more.
If you are a BPI depositor, then it is highly recommended that you enroll your account in BPIExpressOnline. Here is a step-by-step procedure for enrolling your BPI account at BPIExpressOnline.
Please note that this procedure is only for those who already have Deposit Account or Credit Card account with BPI.
1. Go to the BPIExpressOnline website and click on the "Enroll Now!" located on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the "Not yet enrolled..." radio button. A window will pop out. Just click on "Continue."
3. Choose your account that you will enroll for BPIExpressOnline. There are four options depending on the BPI accounts; which are ATM-based BPI deposit accounts, Passbook-based BPI deposit account, BPI Europe account and BPI Credit Card Account. Click on "Continue" after selecting your BPI account.
4. Select your place of residence. If you are living within the Philippines, you are required to visit any BPI Express Teller ATM (for ATM-based accounts) or any BPI branch (for Passbook-based accounts) within 20 banking days to activate the BPIExpressOnline enrollment. Those who are residing outside of the Philippines are required to print, sign and mail the duly accomplished form available from the BPIExpressOnline website. Click on "Continue" after selecting the correct option.
5. Read the "Internet Banking Service Agreement" and click "I Agree" at the bottom of the page to continue.
6. Fill out information regarding your account like the Account Number and type of your BPI account. Click "Submit" to continue.
7. Fill out the BPIExpressOnline registration form. Click "Submit" after you are done filling out the form.
8. The last window shows your BPIExpressOnline confirmation number. All you need to do now is to activate you BPIExpressOnline enrollment. ATM card holder can activate their enrollment through any BPI ATM. To activate, insert the ATM card of your enrolled account and enter the PIN. Select: Special Services, then Activate Enrollments, then Express Online.
Note that the activation of BPIExpressOnline enrollment for ATM-based accounts has cut-off time until 10 pm (Manila local time) during banking days. If you activated your account before 10 PM, you can access your BPIExpressOnline account the following day. If you activated after 10 pm or during weekends or holidays, then you can access your BPIExpressOnline account 2 days after the day of activation.