I said in a previous post how a book authored by Bo Sanchez convinced me to invest in the Philippine Stock Exchange. The name of that book is “My Maid Invests in the Stock Market…”
I discovered that I am not the only one who is interested in the stock exchange. Many of my officemates are already playing in the stock exchange. Some of them chose the risky trading in exchange for short term income. The other group of Philippine Stock Exchange players wants minimum investment risk. The latter group of investors thinks more about the long term benefit. I joined the “minimum risk” group because the money that I will earn from my investments will go to my retirement fund.
Fortunately, the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) has a website that is for exclusive use of those who play in the Philippine Stock Exchange. This website or portal is the BPI Trade. The good thing with BPI Trade is that it can be connected to a BPIExpressOnline account. This makes funding my BPI Trade account easy.
Connecting or enrolling your BPI Trade account to your BPIExpressOnline account is easy. Here are the steps:
1. Log-in to your BPI Trade account. Go to your “Portfolio” and copy your “Settlement Account” number.
2. Log-in to your BPIExpressOnline account.
3. Click on “My Portfolio” and then click “Enroll Additional Accounts”.
4. Choose “Other Accounts” and click the “Continue Button”.
5. Check “Other Deposit Accounts” and type in your BPI Trade Settlement Account number on the number “1” field.
6. The Confirmation Page will appear. Just wait for the email message that will be sent out by BPI Trade confirming the activation of your enrollment.
I just finished the enrollment of my BPI Trade account to BPIExpressOnline. It is easy! I am so excited to invest some of my savings.
Don't you still have a BPIExpressOnline account. Read my post on how to apply to BPIExpressOnline.